Basically, patience is what I am in major need of right now. I am so so so anxious and ready! I had another Dr's appointment today and my doc said everything is pretty much still the same....ughhh! He said she may have dropped a little more than last week, but everything else is exactly the same as it was at my last Dr's appointment. My doc then said I have about a 50/50 chance of delivering by my due date. Hmm, those odds sound okay. Except of course if I fall into 50% chance of having her after my due date!! I know, I know....1st pregnancies are often times late. But man, this waiting around stuff is for the birds! Anywho, here's a pic of me 38 weeks and 5 days. Wednesday will be 39 weeks and then next Wednesday will be my due date!!! Hopefully something will happen before my Dr's appointment next Monday. =) Just a little wishful thinking!
6 comments:
I'm sorry to hear you have a 50/50 shot of getting to meet Lyla by her due date. Walk around a lot ... I've heard that works. I've also heard the more you stand the faster she drops and makes progress so stand a lot too. Hopefully soon you'll be posting that you are on your way to the hospital!!!
You look so stinkin' cute, Heather! You are one of those women who was born to be pregnant. :o) You make it look easy! Lyla must really be enjoying that cozy belly of a home you have made for her. Hopefully, she will decide to make her grand entrace soon. I am so excited to see her and I know you and Rhett are just on pins and needles. :o)
I heard castor oil is the trick...tastes HORRIBLE but...gets things going?? Let me know how that works!
Oh man, I don't know if I can down some castor oil...I just gagged a little...but hey, I'll try anything!
Okay, so the day my water broke I got out and walked 2 miles!! I think it really helped! Hope it is soon for you guys :)! You are adorable!!
Woah, you STILL haven't popped yet?
Post a Comment